|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||January 26, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
GoM focused Operator with world class portfolio is looking to develop one of their prospects in deep water GoM. This Lower Tertiary prospect appears to have all the makings of a fantastic field and as such the operator are looking to potentially develop it, and are looking at various idea through 2017 to see the best method. They are looking to hire a Production Engineer with GoM focus.
- Must have right to live and work in the US with no visa sponsorship required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in engineering with 15+ years of upstream oil and gas experience in production technology/Production Engineer, Master's Degree preferred.
- Significant experience in production engineering in the GoM, and GoM field development experience a bonus.
- Must have a good experience in well performance modelling (Inflow/outflow)
- Water injection experience
- Worked on GoM prospects, ideally taking them discovery through to development - in particular production models involving the reservoir, wells and surface (floating) facilities to optimize well/facility design
- Prior experience with reservoir models to predict/plan injection profiles
- Prior experience with Top Tension Risers