|Location||Austin, United States|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2017|
Development and Production USA (DPUSA) is responsible for Client's portfolio of producing assets and planned field developments across the US. Technological innovation, rigorous safety standards, and environmental awareness drive our operations in the US and have helped Client to build a portfolio of onshore, offshore and exploration assets in some of the industry's most exciting energy resource areas. Client's US headquarters are located in Houston, TX and have offices in Austin, TX, Stamford, CT and Washington D.C, as well as in Mexico City. Our Client is looking for talented people with a desire to find solutions and opportunities in even the most challenging situations to contribute to our organization.
- Reporting directly to Production Lead, the successful candidate must possess project management and project execution experience related to production engineering. The primary responsibility of this position is to maximize well production from existing and new wells across the Bakken assets optimizing Operating Expenses to maximize value creation.
- Ensure all activities are performed within relevant regulatory and company requirements, and in accordance with HSE standards
- Work as part of a team of production engineers and production analyst to deliver production targets and quality production reporting
- Identify production enhancement opportunities for production optimization and formulate recommendations ensuring high levels of regularity and minimum downtime.
- Proactively identify potential production challenges and formulate remedial solutions Identify options for LOE reduction and optimization opportunities
- Execute analysis to assist on artificial lift, chemical program, well integrity, sand production, water management, choke management, tubing sizing, etc.
- Execute network analysis to identify production bottlenecks and facilities constraints
- Select, design and recommend downhole and surface configurations based on value creation criteria
- Provide inputs to facility, workover and completion design and HAZOPS as needed
- Oversee cost control and budget monitoring
- Perform additional special projects and duties as directed by management
- Production forecasting short term and working with subsurface on long term forecast
- Support daily well surveillance using real time data, field reports, decline curves, pressure information
- Collaborate with other group such as Reservoir Engineering, Drilling and Completion Engineering, Facilities, HSE, Regulatory, Production Accounting, etc. to ensure maximum value creation
- Coordinate the daily work activities including leading third party personnel and contractors to ensure work is completed safely and efficiently
- Communicate with other team leaders to optimize day-to-day operational activities.
- Travel to the field to support operations as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering or closely related engineering field,.
- 8-10 years of industry/operations experience working with a producer/operator or service provider. Strong background in production of oil, gas and condensate.
- Software experience should include: SAP, Synergi, Spotfire, Merrick, Theta Software package, Cygnet. Strong MS Office skills: Excel spreadsheets, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Onshore background a plus.
- Master's Degree
- Ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and/or as a member Proactive with a strong aptitude for multi-tasking
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability applicable to US Onshore facilities
- Independent, self-motivated, and results oriented; able to drive a project or task to completion Demonstrated organizational and coordination abilities across multiple functional disciplines Strong communications and people skills
- High ethical and HSE standards
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Ability to live by "I am safety" expectations
TBD - Contract assignment
Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.