|Date Posted||June 12, 2018|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Live and work in one of the best places in the world!
G&H Solutions are partnered with an oil & gas operator in New Zealand to seek a Production / Development Geologist to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Geologist to play a part in a challenging industry project. The successful applicant can expect to work amongst a multi-disciplinary team of reputable subsurface professionals where continuous training, development and support is encouraged.
- To generate static models that provide a robust representation of the reservoir facies and fluid property distributions that are fit for purpose for dynamic model simulation.
- To provide production and development related geological input to reservoir management and on-going field development activities.
- Propose wells or recompletions, as required, to meet production forecasts and or reserves maturation plans.
- Geoscience degree
- 8 – 15 years of petroleum industry experience as a Production and / or Development Geologist, ideally gained from working in a Major.
- Five years general field production, development and drilling experience, and at least two years of reservoir modelling experience.
- Experience in producing and modelling tight-gas reservoirs is desired
- Familiarity with executing well planning and well operations.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary subsurface team environment.
- An enthusiastic, forward thinking and resourceful approach
We are encouraging applicants abroad to apply. Relocation assistance, visa support and a competitive remuneration package is on offer. Specific remuneration / relocation details, office location, client commitments and schedule will be disclosed to interested and suitable applicants. Interviews are commencing soon so please apply immediately or contact us to arrange a confidential conversation.
Please apply immediately with your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted shortly for an arranged confidential conversation.