|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2018|
CPS is a global oil and gas personnel placement firm providing engineering, well-site supervision, project management, and administrative staffing since 1982. Our personal approach and dedication to excellence sets us apart from other staffing providers.
• Prepares, monitors, and maintains oil and gas allocations.
• Monitors and maintains data entry associated with oil and gas volumes, end of the month stocks, chart integrations, and crude oil run tickets.
• Monitors and maintains production volumes of company's operated properties to ensure revenues are received and recorded accurately.
• Works with field operators and asset teams to correct any issues with daily production.
• Maintains professional working relationships with all levels of field personnel.
• Works with Asset Teams to ensure that all daily and monthly allocations are accurate down to the well level. Provides the team with any production information or analysis of data as requested.
• Prepares State and Federal production reports for the company.
• Files all appropriate state well tests and limited regulatory paperwork
• Monitors and resolves compliance issues associated with production audits and third-party audits.
• Becomes proficient in and understands field flows.
• Consults with Managers to resolve issues and flow setups for more complex systems in the production accounting system.
• Adheres to the company's values - integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
• Supports company vision and mission.
• Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provides backup assistance, as needed, to other departments.
• 5 years production analyst experience or related in the oil and gas industry.
• Ability to accurately solve problems and proficiency in data management.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other departments, officials, and the public.
• Ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of differing priorities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding management, administrative, and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in the use and application of the following software:
Required: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).