|Location||United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Principle Researcher – Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) My client is a large, multinational oil operating company based in Abu Dhabi, focusing on onshore operations. They are currently seeking a Principle Researcher to work in the applied research and development division, focusing on EOR. The main function of this role will be to manage the subsurface research and development group, focusing on EOR, to conduct high quality R&D technical solutions for exploitation of the reservoirs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the development of the R+D Subsurface team in Carbonate EOR
• Integration with other R+D activities such as Rock Characterization, Fracture Characterization and Reservoir Simulation/Modeling Framework
• Apply R+D to business proposals and continually develop sustainability objectives. The ideal candidate for this position will have:
• PhD in an Engineering or Geoscience field, or at least MSc level.
• Over 15 years’ experience working on applied and fundamental R+D, relevant to EOR in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience of working in EOR laboratories, with EOR modeling and with EOR pilot and field projects, and have over 3 years’ experience at a managerial level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this extremely large and well-regarded operator. For the right EOR specialist they are offering extremely attractive tax-free salary level, and a full ex-pat package. If you believe that you are the right person for this role, please apply today by following the onscreen links.