|Date Posted||August 9, 2015|
- Strategic senior level position
- Generous salary + incentives + benefits
- Brisbane CBD 111 Eagle street
Reporting to the GM New Opportunities you will provide high level technical expertise in the application of hydrocarbon volume management & reporting processes. The scope of work covers resource maturation planning and assurance across the company supporting the supply of coal seam gas (CSG) from Arrow’s assets to its domestic gas business and planned upstream developments:
Other duties will include:
- Ensure Non-Technical “above ground” risks which are typical to unconventional CSG developments are adequately incorporated into resource classification;
- Drive full implementation of a single resource volume database/tool and system to replace existing db’s such as excel sheets;
- Coordinate resource training, and coach reservoir engineers, geologists, economists, development planners on effective implementation of Arrow’s resource classification system and resource maturation planning;
- Act as main interface between Arrow and its shareholders, external reserves certifiers and government for resource volume matters;
- Liaise with External Affairs/Tenure Management, and with the development, gas factory and WRFM businesses to ensure consistent and coherent capture of resource volume data sets;
- Manage contract with resource system’s vendor and tool development team.
To be successful in the role,you will hold tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science together with extensive experience working in a similar role in Petroleum Engineering or Reservoir Engineering. Your proven experience in analysing and managing subsurface uncertainties and demonstrated familiarity with SPE PRMS and reserves reporting and business planning will be key to your success.
In return for your efforts, Arrow Energy is offering an attractive remuneration package, commensurate with your qualifications and experience in addition to employee benefits such as the opportunity to purchase an additional two weeks leave, access to an employee benefits program which includes insurance, medical and lifestyle subsidies. All applications will be considered with utmost confidentiality.
One Arrow, One Team. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.