|Date Posted||January 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
This is a unique opportunity for a Principal/Team lead Reservoir Engineer to work as leader of a variety of challenging projects. A market leading package and rapid career growth is on offer, complimented by a company share scheme. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary asset team, the reservoir engineer will be responsible for input and analysis that allows the organisation to optimise current production and identify future opportunities to maximise ultimate recovery.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to develop their career in a cutting edge environment with huge prospect for recognition within the role.
- BSc. Engineering or related field
- 15+ years' experience as reservoir engineer or in related field
- Strong ability working with industry professional software
Background in simulation and field development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reservoir and production study
- Reservoir simulation
- Field development planning
- Forecasting and history matching
For more information and a detailed job description, please apply.