|Date Posted||November 8, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The purpose of the Principal Reservoir Engineer is to provide:
2. Technical assurance of the work products created by LOOP Reservoir Engineers
3. Advice and technical guidance to LOOP Management and other Lukoil Functions
Task 1: Mentoring, training and technical guidance to Reservoir Engineers within LOOP
- Lead the Reservoir Engineering community within LOOP
- Provide technical guidance to Reservoir Engineers within LOOP
- Assume the role of mentor to LOOP Reservoir Engineers and Lukoil graduates where appropriate
- Introduce and champion best practices within the Reservoir Engineering community
- Propose, review and participate in training events for the Reservoir Engineering community.
- Represent LOOP in external forums and build and maintain industry links.
- Provide input to employee evaluations
Task 2: Technical Assurance of work products produced by LOOP Reservoir Engineers
- Provide formal assurance of all LOOP Reservoir Engineering work products, these include:
o Initial Rate an Decline Curve Calculations
o Well and field wide production and injection profiles.
o Hydrocarbon Maturation Plan
o Well Test Analysis Report
o Core Analysis Report
o PVT Report
- Participate in the assurance of the following multidisciplinary work products:
o Notional Field Development Plan
o Feasibility Report
o Fluid Property Design Basis
o Preliminary Fluid Flow & Flow Assurance Study
Task 3: Advice and Technical Guidance to LOOP Management and Other Lukoil Functions
- Provide advice and technical guidance to LOOP Management on Reservoir Engineering issues as required
- Review documentation, prepare questions and provide briefings as requested.
- Participate in data rooms, Technical Committee meetings and work meetings in the capacity of a technical expert in Reservoir Engineering.
- Participate in Peer Assists and Reviews as required.