|Date Posted||July 2, 2017|
- Provide reservoir engineering input to multi-disciplinary projects, including field development planning, reservoir performance analysis, and reserves estimation and auditing.
- Conduct reservoir engineering studies using appropriate, state-of-the-art techniques including reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis.
- Advise clients on reservoir engineering matters.
- Advise clients on reserves and resources evaluation and reporting methodology.
- Lead projects and manage multi-disciplined project teams, acting as the principal point of contact for the client.
- Contribute to business development activities, both with existing and potential new clients.
- Represent GCA externally e.g. through technical publications and/or active participation in industry organisations.
- Contribute to the development of junior staff members (e.g. through mentoring) and to the maintenance of high technical standards throughout GCA.
- Masters level in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent as a minimum.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results.
- Action oriented, ethical with a strong client focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams.
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis, reserves and resources evaluation.
- Understanding of related technical disciplines and familiarity with the workings of multi-disciplined reservoir and field development studies.
- Exceptional project management skills.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.