|Date Posted||August 28, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
The company is looking to hire a Petroleum engineer with extensive Reservoir and Production experience. This engineer will evaluate the company’s first acquisitions and then will be in charge of operations of these assets. The company is looking for someone with 15+ years of experience with extensive experience in Gulf Coast conventional reservoirs. The company is offering equity with this position as this member will be an integral part in the success of the company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience in reservoir engineering activities
- Multiple years’ experience in production engineering
- Significant experience working on mature oil fields under water flood
- Strong background in reservoir surveillance and optimization
- Experience in reserves evaluation, classification, and booking
- Field experience in oil &/or gas operations through full time or intern positions
- Must have experience/knowledge of current computer software for reservoir engineering applications
- Must have good commercial skills due to the high level of interaction with contractors and consultants, and the accountability for initiating and administering contracts for these services.
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must have complete self reliance and able to work with a high degree of independence.
Must have superior ability to plan, organize and execute