|Date Posted||May 23, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||7|
Your future employer is an independent international petroleum consulting company that provides unbiased expert answers to its clients worldwide. Due to its reputation in the industry and loyalty towards its employees the company is a great place to work.
Your new role
The key activities of the Petrophysicist on this position involve:
- analysing and interpretation of geoscience data
- constructing digital petrophysical models and dependencies
- providing input for the estimation of hydrocarbon reserves
- analysing the results of electric well logging and technological data from the wells and the results of core analyses in the lab
- generating digital petrophysical models for determination of formation properties, accounting and providing input to the analysis of the current state of economic hydrocarbon reserves in the license area
- observing occupational, environmental and industrial safety rules
- providing petrophysical support to drilling operations by providing technical input in the well technical specifications and drilling programs
- defining open hole and cased hole electric logging programs and well coring programs and planning the execution of these programs in such a manner that the technical and safety performance of service providers are in compliance with the company’s standards
- participating in integrated interpretation of geoscience data of seismic survey and well logging
What you'll need to succeed
A successful candidate for this position has higher professional education in Geophysical methods of mineral prospecting or appropriate similar specialities. He also has strong knowledge of:
- applicable standards, technical specifications, provisions and guidelines for the development and execution of technical documents on geology and development of oil and gas fields;
- methods of technical calculations and cost-efficiency analysis of research and designs; latest achievements of science and technology, best international and domestic practices in the relevant field of business;
- basics of economics, labour and management organisation; fundamentals of labour legislation, rules and norms of labour safety;
- peration principles, technical parameters, up-to-date computer aids and means of communication.
What's in it for you
In return you will be offered unprecedented loyalty and stability, interesting project work and a team where your expertise is highly appreciated. The company is always willing to pay competitive salary to prospective candidates.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.