|Date Posted||July 24, 2017|
To execute/provide all petrophysical analysis required to support the Clusters field development plans, hydrocarbon maturation strategy/plans and reservoir management strategy/plans
This will de done in accordance with PDO Corporate objectives, guidelines, and required behaviors, and consistent with HSE principles.
Portfolio • Responsible for all petrophysical matters related to field development and HC maturation within the cluster organization
Performance • Technical integrity, quality and reporting of operational PP work (cased/open hole)
• EWL and DD data acquisition contract management (own Team only)
Process • Provide input of petrophysical data into well planning in order to prepare safe, optimal and cost effective drilling program.
• Monitoring of relevant parameters during drilling to adjust data acquisition plan if a when required
• Carrying out log data QA/QC and quick look interpretations to support operational decisions, both for open hole and cased hole ops.
• Liaising with wire line logging contractor and data service office, reporting of quality deviations in service quality meetings and checking invoices.
• Ensure proper storage of data and results in corporate data bases
• Carry out petrophysical studies in support of Field Development Plan updates, incorporating new (post FDP) data from logs, cores, pressures, and production etc.
• Carry out interpretations of cased hole data, typically production logs, Pulsed Neutron logs and cased hole resistivity logs
Planning • Prepare open hole and cased hole logging programs, pressure testing, fluid sampling and geosteering requirement input to well proposals in liaison with other PE disciplines, incorporate HSE aspects
• Ensure programs have clear objectives
People • Coach new operational Petrophysicists in Cluster
• University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Geology or equivalent technical subject
• Min. of 7 years experiences in operational petrophysics, well & reservoir management, integrated studies, data management
• Preferably exposure to well-site PE experiences
• Effective communicator; experienced & effective in well site witnessing and well log QA/QC