|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
1. To perform formation evaluation of reservoir rock and fluid contents.
2. To manage database of wireline, LWD and other data from borehole.
3. To make analysis of wireline, LWD and mudlogging data.
4. To make quality control of wireline, LWD, mudlogging data and other direct data from wellbore.
5. To determine effective hydrocarbon interval using available data from borehole.
6. To support operation geologist to design suitable formation evaluation plan.
7. To support operation geologist for data acquisition.
8. To collaborate other G&G staff to build reservoir model.
9. Plan, assist and conduct tenders for various procurement programmes.
10. Conduct technical presentation to Partners of DWR PSC, Petronas and other government agencies.
11. Support new venture business and technical activities as and when required.
12. To supervise and mentoring junior Geoscientists.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years' experience in Oil and Gas Exploration activities.
- Master's degree is required.
- Prefer to have experience of Deep water experience is preferred, with strong preference for NW Borneo -
Deepwater exploration and production.
- Real PSC hands-on work experiences.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321