|Date Posted||June 25, 2017|
Company: Baker Hughes Employment Type: Full-Time Employee Reference Code: 1707470 Date Posted: Jun 24, 2017
Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Full Time Regular (Local)
About This Job
Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI) offers the opportunity as an experienced Petrophysicist to join the team in Al Ahmadi, Kuwait.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Manages and/or presents integrated well or field studies, interviews and trains new staff, up-sells geoscience acquisition jobs and participates in contract or tender negotiations
- Provides quality control of geoscience products.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience or Earth Science discipline with minimum 10 years relevant work experience
- Master's Degree in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 8 years relevant work experience or PhD in Geoscience or related earth science discipline with minimum 6 years relevant work experience
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements
- Sales, training and negotiation skills and strong project management skills
- Demonstrates organization and people management skills, knowledge of all Geoscience product lines in the GPI manual, understands Baker Atlas/INTEQ product lines, and is pursuing advanced certification