|Location||Fort Worth, United States|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||20|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Small, young private equity funded E&P company in Fort Worth seeking a Petrophysicist due to growth. Our client company will be looking to have an active drilling program mid-year. This position will be part of a 3 man team and will be a highly visible role for the company.
- Petrophysical evaluations
- Perform in-depth well specific and regional petrophysical studies, including full integration of core & log data.
- Coordinate any wireline log post-processing, and core analyses in support of well evaluations
- Assist with identifying drilling opportunities
- 20+ years of industry experience
- Must have experience working horizontal wells in the Permian
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.