|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||June 20, 2017|
Very well-funded startup operator located in the center of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex is building a team to exploit the current hydrocarbon market in the West Texas region. Competitive compensation will be offered, including: base salary, annual performance bonus and potential equity opportunity. Relocation assistance available.
They are looking for an experienced Petrophysicist to provide open-hole and cased-hole log expertise, support ongoing reservoir studies, and perform petrophysical analysis.
· Master’s degree preferred in geology or engineering.
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Software applications together with specialized petrophysical software.
· 5+ years’ recent relevant in-house experience with open-hole log interpretation and petrophysical analysis, including big shale experience. Permian Basin experience preferred.
· Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and organizational skills. Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team of highly skilled professionals and to communicate clearly and effectively. Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to complete projects in a timely and accurate manner. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
If you are interested please forward your resume immediately. Your information is CONFIDENTIAL. We will not forward it to anyone before discussing it with you.