- Stimulate subordinates and contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Sub Surface Division systems, processes and practices taking into account international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Ensures the smooth transfer of new FF model builds based on Geo-models updates to Development RE’s.
- To identify reservoir engineers skills gaps and training needs, organize reservoir and petroleum engineering training courses
- To offer technical advice, practical help and assistance to staff as and when required, concerning reservoir or multi-disciplinary studies.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Works in accordance with the established Company Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that Sub Surface Division complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across all operations and support function and all projects, to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.