|Date Posted||September 8, 2015|
Lynxnet is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) and SBA 8(a) disadvantaged business providing proven and dependable system modernization services and IT program support. Our team is committed to satisfying our customer’s requirements by applying quality subject matter expertise and innovative technical solutions to every project through continual process improvement. Whatever the job may be, the Lynxnet Team will tailor each operation to ensure mission accomplishment, security, reliability and flexibility. With our ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System, our clients can rest assured that they are working with a company that meets the highest criteria of a globally recognized industry standard.
- Conduct a national assessment of geologic storage resources for carbon dioxide (CO2) and to estimate potential volumes of oil and gas recoverable by injection and sequestration of industrial CO2 in potential sequestration formations
- Prepares presentations and publications describing the relationship between geologic variables (such as reservoir porosities and permeability’s, and capillary pressures) and reservoir production parameters
- Performs reservoir evaluations
- Analyzes production data
- Prepares presentations and publications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to manage the successful operation of multiple tasks needed to fulfill the requirements of this performance work statement (PWS)
- Develop and communicate goals and deliverables evaluating all work to ensure successful completion of requirements
- Providing a monthly report to Project Chief and maintain weekly detailed work plans and documentation
- Demonstrated expert skills & knowledge on petroleum/reservoir engineering problems and issues.
- A PhD in petroleum engineering or equivalent experience is required.
Domestic travel may be required by this task order.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Mostly office environment with prolonged sitting but the work involves occasional walking and bending.
**This position is contingent on contract/task award, or funding. **
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.