|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2016|
Our client is a new startup venture in the oil and gas industry and is looking for individuals eager to learn, build and grow in their career. This unique position will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of entrepreneurship and the oil and gas industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Directly support the CEO of the company
- Review of oil and gas field data, production, offering insight and feedback to the board of directors on finding for existing fields and new acquisitions
- Attend meetings with various members in the industry, investors, accountants, attorneys
- Work on and lead various projects relating to the company
- Bachelors or MBA in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering
- Ambitious and driven
- Flexible and able to work hours outside of the regular 9-5 workday is key
- Passionate about your career is a must
Apart from an attractive salary, incentives and a benefit package, our client offers you the chance to pursue exciting challenges, while acquiring valuable practical knowledge in a short period of time. If you are up for a challenge, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time