|Location||Corpus Christi, United States|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2017|
AHR is seeking a highly motivated and diligent individual to join our client’s team.
Our client is an upstream oil and gas company and is looking for an individual eager to contribute. This unique position will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of entrepreneurship in the upstream oil and gas space.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluate acquisition data and make well-conceived recommendations to management. Monitor offset and industry trends.
- Detail evaluation of Company Reserves with sound engineering analysis to optimize Reserve Base.
- Develop type curves for various fields and reservoirs. Perform economic models for budget and asset growth opportunities.
- Work with multidiscipline team to identify: drilling locations (horizontal), workover opportunities (PDNP), and optimize value.
- Monitor production from PDP wells and identify opportunities for value adds. This would include reservoir studies to understand producing characteristics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors in Petroleum Engineering w/ minimum of 5 years’ experience in Reservoir Engineering with good understanding of Production Engineering.
- Job is in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Ambitious and driven
Apart from an attractive salary, incentives and a benefit package, our client offers you the chance to pursue exciting challenges, while acquiring valuable practical knowledge. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time