|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2016|
As a Petroleum Geologist for U.S. O’Neill Industries you will be expected to:
· Provide geological analysis of multiple reservoirs in various locations.
· Interpret and integrate well log, core, and test data into a reservoir model.
· Work alongside petroleum engineers to select the optimum location for well development.
· Maintain and update reservoir maps with new well data and 3D seismic as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
· Ability to clearly summarize and communicate recommendations to management and personnel.
· Ability to analyze technical data (production, reserves, maps, logs) from both public and private sources.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
· Comfortable presenting to small groups and interacting with clients and critical business associates in social settings.
· Self-motivated and able to quickly react to changing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
· Good presentation skills, PowerPoint, written and verbal.
· Basic understanding of drilling practices.