|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||3|
- Maintain Aries reserve database.
- Track periodic reserve revisions.
- Analyze LOS/LOE data from operator statements and track variances.
- Organize daily filed operations and production reports and summarize as needed.
- Maintain electronic files for all company assets.
- Communicate with operators and partners as necessary to ensure we are receiving timely and accurate data for properties.
- Assist Reservoir Engineer in tracking asset performance vs. projections in Aries.
- Create Aries or PHDWin databases for new deal evaluations.
- Assist Reservoir Engineer in new deal evaluations, including calculating shrinks, yields, LOE, and decline curves.
- Prepare reports and presentations as requested in PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Spotfire.
- Prepare databases for auditing reserve reports and work with auditors as necessary.
- Prepare engineering portion of data room for asset sales.
- Special projects as needed.
- Experienced user of Aries, Excel, Access, IHS or DrillingInfo, Spotfire (PHDWin proficiency desired but not essential).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills a plus.
- Background in data analytics and/or programming is desired.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following is desired but not required: Access, R, SQL, Alteryx, ArcGIS or QGIS.
- Able to work comfortably in fast paced, unpredictable environment where changing priorities may occur frequently based on operational needs.
- Embraces working in a team environment, including supporting other peers with workload.
- A positive and sincere attitude.
- Desire to learn new skillsets (self-taught if needed).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Salary + bonus opportunity.
- Competitive benefits including fully funded family health, dental, and vision.
- Additional benefits include life insurance, long-term disability, and 401K.
- Equity ownership position in the company.