|at ( view profile)|
|Location||New Plymouth, New Zealand|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2019|
Subsurface Team Lead
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
An opportunity is available to join an oil and gas operating company in the role of Petroleum Engineering Manager based in New Plymouth, New Zealand.
The role, which will lead a small subsurface team, will be responsible for managing the well potential from the field including project management of well interventions and workovers and applying new technologies on existing wells from planning to execution. The position will also manage contractors and help direct field operations staff in the execution of artificial lift projects.
Duties will include;
- Conceptual design for all well intervention and completions operations
- Direct and monitor the completion/workover activities and evaluation of wells, well testing or well surveys
- Management of production monitoring, forecasting, evaluation and reporting
- Completion selection and artificial lift design to ensure production is optimised
- Management of integrating well, reservoir and facility processes to optimise production
- Develop operational strategies to meet production targets
- Provide input into budgeting and planning processes
Suitable candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline (Petroleum, Mechanical)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry
- Operational petroleum engineering / production engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of artificial lift systems
- Strong communication skills
An excellent remuneration package is available for this role including salary, bonus and relocation assistance (if required).
For further information please contact David Styles on +61 7 3160 2626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org