|Location||Aberdeen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Petroleum Engineering Lead - Aberdeen, UK
Our client is a midsize exploration & development company with assets in Europe and Africa. Contributing to the company's new developments in frontier locations, we are seeking an experience petroleum engineer to become a technical leader within the team.
· Provide detailed petroleum engineering recommendations and support to the asset teams, New Ventures and Management, enabling technical evaluation and high-quality risk-based decision making.
· Provide petroleum engineering input into multi-disciplinary projects, including reservoir & well performance evaluation, field appraisal & development planning and implementation, well placement & production optimization, decision & risk analysis.
· Petroleum engineering support to Exploration and New Venture projects in liaison with commercial and technical teams.
· Analyse and feed information into the company's business planning and Group reporting, including co-ordination of reserves reporting.
· Participate and coordinate technical presentations to the Executive Team, Management Team and external parties.
· Develop field appraisal strategies to cost-effectively mature discoveries through to development.
· Plan, initiate and coordinate relevant petroleum engineering studies, operations and assurance activities.
· Work across different projects including early stage new ventures, exploration and appraisal projects and production operations.
· Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/ Mechanical Engineering - Masters Degree in Petroleum Engineering preferred.
· Experience in range of developments (onshore/offshore/deepwater)
· 10+ years experience in petroleum/reservoir engineering.