|Date Posted||February 27, 2016|
We are currently seeking a Petroleum Engineer Technician.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
· Manage E&P monthly production reporting, other portfolio reporting focused to energy collateral as needed;
· Contributes to energy credit underwriting by preparing collateral exhibits;
· Performs reviews/testing of portfolio metrics at direction;
· Provides a client operations overview discussion with petroleum engineers inputs, and assist petroleum engineer;
· Energy credit officer and energy lending staff as requested.
· Must be familiar and proficient at database processing, interpretation and creating outputs using Microsoft Access, Excel, PhdWin, Aries, DrillingInfo desktop, and aggregating and analyzing data from several resources;
· Must be able to perform self-directed work in basin studies;
· Advanced energy data and log analysis.
East West Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law. Job Family Commercial Banking Auto req ID 5261BR Position Type Full-Time Country United States State / Province Texas