|Date Posted||September 24, 2017|
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE\:BHGE) is the worlds first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the companys global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE Reservoir Development Group (Gaffney, Cline, & Associates (GCA)) serves the oil & gas industry in developing reservoir-driven solutions covering the full asset life cycle, from the earliest phases of project development through abandonment. The professional that GCA is seeking for will be responsible for evaluating Oil and Gas projects as a reservoir engineer, and making economic evaluations of the development feasibility of the project. As a consultant, he will handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering or related earth science or equivalent with minimum 15 years relevant work experience or
- Master's Degree with minimum 10 years relevant work experience or
- PhD with minimum 7 years relevant work experience.
- Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering. Advantage if worked with unconventional reservoirs, for example as displayed in Shale Gas or Heavy Oil.
- Demonstrates knowledge dynamic reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, PVT and SCAL data analysis; must be keen to learn new technologies and workflows in reservoir engineering.
- Uses industry standard software tools under supervision to create interpretations or answer products.
- Understanding of Wireline or LWD log data.
- Basic knowledge of new formation evaluation technologies in the O&G Industry.
- Ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team for the delivery of a specified scope of work.
- Field experience or experience working with Operators and understanding their requirements. Demonstrates an ability to understand the key operating levels of the oil and gas industry.
- Works as consultant for Oil and Gas operator companies.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time.
- Relevant oil company experience from an operators perspective is of great advantage.
- Previous shale or unconventional experience is preferred.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus.
- Good organizing, planning, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and project management skills are a plus.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be a plus.
Argentinean resident. Willing to work in Buenos Aires. Company will not pay any relocation cost and / or housing cost. Willing to travel and work abroad as required.
Locations\: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more