|Location||Santa Paula, United States|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2017|
|Min. Years Experience Required||8|
Incumbents of this position are expected to have a broad understanding of oil field production operations to include an understanding of well completions, workover, and remedial well work. Experience with well servicing equipment, pumping equipment, and down hole completion tools is desired. Will be required to provide production engineering service to maintain producing properties and operate them for maximum economic value and assure compliance with governmental regulations. Must have a working knowledge of artificial lift methods and production facility equipment. An engineer/field foreman relationship will be essential for obtaining objectives of this position. Knowledge of reserve classification system, ARIES economic evaluation and fundamental reservoir engineering practices and principals are a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparation of procedures and cost estimates for completions, recompletions, and remedial well work.
- Optimization of completion or workover procedures to achieve maximum value.
- Monitoring and optimizing well production.
- Tracking and controlling lease operating expense.
- Design and engineering of production facilities to include compression equipment.
- Design and engineering of artificial lift equipment.
- Analyze problem wells and recommend remedial action.
- Liaise with inter-company groups and government agencies on matters regarding production operations.
- Work will be diversified and employee will need to take on a variety of assigned projects.
- Maintain effective and regular communication with management.
- Field work when required (Up to 25% of time).
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: None
- EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING: Engineering BS Degree.
- EXPERIENCE: 8-12 years on the job experience desired.
- WORKING ENIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES : Office environment, some travel to the field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year