|Date Posted||September 8, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
The candidate will responsible for project development in chemical IOR/EOR areas. The candidate will design and implement projects in chemical evaluation, numerical simulation, tracer study, chemical synthesis, field application, surveillance and monitoring.
- Develop technologies in Chemical EOR research studies.
- Develop procedures and methods.
- Interpret and analyze lab data, issue technical reports.
- Develop new techniques and initiate new projects as business needs.
- Provide technical support and assistance for chemical EOR field applications.
- Conducts seminars, prepares manuals, and trains and develops Aramco engineers and operating personnel.
- Participates in technical societies and technical groups.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Unit Supervisor or Division Head.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A successful candidate should hold a degree in Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent) from a recognized and approved program. A Master with 12 year experience or Ph.D. degree with 6 year experience is required.
- Must have more than 10 years applicable experience in the oil and gas industry, especially in IOR/EOR area, including advanced study experience.
- Must be able to lead one aspect in Chemical EOR research.
- Be ability to interpret lab data and provide technical support for chemical EOR operations, including QA/QC, application of state-of-the-art technologies and troubleshooting.
- Be familiar with PE software applications, including CMG, Eclipse, UTChem, and MatLab.
- When making decisions or developing recommendations, the candidate should take into consideration all safety related issues and address environmental impact issues.