|Date Posted||May 30, 2017|
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will play a key role in all aspects of the Engineering Department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Well Licences and MRO applications
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Reservoir Engineering
- Economic Evaluations
- Well and facility optimization through day to day well analysis, evaluating well performance problems, recommending remedial action and/or optimization strategies in order to meet operating cost and production targets.
- Work closely with field operations staff to identify and implement optimization strategies
- Waterflood/Pressure maintenance applications
- Facility and disposal well licensing
- Field visits on a regular basis to review field operations
- The applicant should be prepared to work in a fast-paced work environment with an emphasis on timely delivery, cost consciousness, interactive work style and safe execution.
- A Registered Professional Engineer or an EIT with qualifications recognized by APEGGA/APEGS or eligible for Registration.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, computer, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills are required.
- Oil and gas reserves and economics experience an asset.
Job Type: Full-time