|Date Posted||September 4, 2016|
- Assess costs and estimate the production capabilities of oil and gas wells to evaluate the economic viability of potential drilling sites.
- Develop plans for oil and gas field drilling, and for product recovery and treatment.
- Direct and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing, or well surveys.
- Analyze data to recommend placement of wells and supplementary processes to enhance production.
- Engineering and Technology
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Comprehension
- Oral Expression
- Active Listening Oral
- Computers and Electronics
- Critical Thinking
- Written Expression
- Administration and Management Writing