|Date Posted||September 18, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Our Client is seeking to appoint an experienced Petroleum Engineer who will be responsible for seeking out investment opportunities in new technology companies. Analyse opportunities for investment in Exploration & Production projects so you will need a thorough understanding and experience of analysing projects.
This is a superb opportunity to work with a well-respected organisation in a family-friendly and progressive country.
Who we’re looking for
- At least 10 years’ experience working within various departments of an exploration & production company, such as production, reservoir engineering, petroleum engineering, etc.
- Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering or equal
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Conversant with Electromagnetic Oil Recovery (EOR) technologies being used as well as EOR technologies under development.
- Ability to interpret the basic reservoir data both geology and production to make suitable recommendations for further investment/acquisition/equity participation, etc.
What’s on offer
- Base salary £72,000 per annum Tax-Free
- Family status accommodation
- Medical for self, spouse and up to two dependents
- Company Car
- 30 days’ annual leave with annual air ticket
Apply with your latest CV in Word format or call us for further information.