|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
- State Government Department
This position assesses and provides advice on field management plans, petroleum operations, and evaluates the commercial feasibility of development projects and viability of retention leases.
In addition this position prepares reports on projects in accordance with legislation and good oil field practice.
- A Bachelor Degree in petroleum engineering, petroleum geology or an approved Earth Science or Engineering discipline, with experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in the use of current geological, geophysical and/or reservoir engineering modelling and/or simulation software.
- Experience in technical preparation or assessment of Field Development/Management Plans, Retention Leases, seismic data acquisition, processing and interpretation activities and/or economic analysis would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in high level technical report preparation.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience and are available immediately please submit your CV in word format to express your interest in the role- Thank you.