|Date Posted||September 8, 2017|
The main responsibility of the Network Optimization Engineer is to work alongside KOC to support KwIDF Unit stakeholders from different groups (FD, WS, PO, IM, IS) in the network modelling, analysis and optimization activities required to maintain and optimize North Kuwait production and operations. Our practice requires resources with the experience needed to support development, troubleshooting and enhancement using North Kuwait KwIDF systems and the PETEX integrated asset management solutions.
The required resources need to have:
- Solid knowledge of well/network modelling and workflow development using PETEX suite of applications; PROSPER, GAP and RESOLVE.
- Proven experience in production surveillance and optimization using the * *PETEX IFM/IVM** suite and real time/non real time data is required.
- Experience in reservoir simulation applications (Nexus, Matbal, Eclipse) is desired.
- Support and update network models
- Troubleshoot and ensure the health of the network model
- Create workflows/utilities to maximize optimization opportunities
- Identify causes for production lost/deferment
- Identify bottlenecks, issues and gaps across the integrated production system
- Define, run and analyze what-if scenarios
- Identify optimization opportunities at facility, lines or well levels
- Support well/network reviews
- Support the implementation of opportunities in timely manner
- Follow up and analyze optimization results.
- Updated network models and KPIs
- Network optimization reports
- Mentoring and knowledge transfer
Timing: As soon as possible
Duration: 2 months +. (willing to relocate to Kuwait for Permanent)
Job Type: Contract
- working: 10 years