|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2019|
DubaiPetroleum Engineer Job Opening in Dubai. we are looking for Petroleum Engineer for one of our client based company in Dubai. all the Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Performs engineering work requiring application of standard and unconventional techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks.
• Design and implement field development plans for unconventional resource plays.
• Monitor operating expenses to operate and maintain wells to produce the highest volumes of oil and gas at the lowest cost.
• Prepare annual volumes and expenses for budgeting.
• Monitor and analyze well tests and production curves.
• Gather, perform calculations on and analyze data such as well tests, fluid levels, bottom-hole pressures,
• Work closely with the wider unconventional team in planning and conducting field studies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline.
• We are targeting 15-20 year’s experience with at least 5-10 years in unconventional plays including shale
• We will consider candidates with more or less experienced depending on the quality of their experience.
• Other desirable skills include oil and gas field development and production operations