|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 16, 2017|
Vacancy, We are looking for experienced and talented Petroleum Engineer for our firm , location Dubai.
Job Description :
1. Liaising with geoscientists, production and reservoir engineers, and commercial managers to interpret well-logging results and predict production potential.
2. Compiling detailed development plans of reservoir performance using mathematical models to ensure maximum economic recovery.
3. Selecting optimal tubing size and suitable equipment within the well for different functions.
4. Designing the completion – the part of the well that communicates with the reservoir rock and fluids.
5. Designing systems that help the well to flow, for example using submersible pumps.
6. Managing problems of fluid behavior and production chemistry.
7. Evaluating and recommending flow rate enhancement by using, for example, hydraulic fracturing (to force fluid into a well and fracture the rock) and acid treatment (to erode the rock and improve flow path).
8. Managing and controlling wells with branches at the bottom (horizontal and multilateral wells).
9. Using well and reservoir remote sensing technology and surveillance data to manage the value of the reservoir and decide on appropriate engineering interventions.
10. Understanding and managing how a set of wells interact.
11. managing contractor relationships in relation to health, safety and environmental performance
12. Supervising well-site operations personnel and managing staff at all levels, including the training and supervision of crew members, to ensure that everyone works as a team in order to meet deadlines to clients’ satisfaction.
Excellent MS Office Skills
Fluency in English language