|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2019|
DubaiPetroleum Engineer Job Opening in Dubai. we are looking for Petroleum Engineer for one of our client based company in Dubai. all the Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties :
• Performs reservoir simulation work requiring application of standard and unconventional techniques, procedures
• Design modeling strategies for single well and multiple well cases incorporating fracture information
• Build representative dynamic models of unconventional reservoirs, both single well and sector models to assist in developing unconventional production
• Deliver production profiles from the reservoir models, including uncertainty envelopes on those profiles.
• Provide risk mitigation methodologies, along with the rest of unconventional multidisciplinary team
• Make recommendations on well requirements and well designs for new wells based on results from reservoir simulation models.
• Provide input for field development plans for unconventional resource plays.
• Work closely with wider unconventional team in planning and conducting field studies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline.
• An advanced degree is preferred and will reduce prerequisite work experience stated below by one year for master degree and two years for PhD.
• 15-20 year’s experience with at least 5-10 years in unconventional plays including shale or tight gas.