|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||October 3, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
Start-up oil & gas exploration company based out of Houston, Texas, looking for an experienced petroleum engineer to assist with the set-up of the company, evaluation of potential prospects, and the acquisition of funding.
This is not a position for someone looking for immediate, full time employment, but rather for one who is currently employed, but looking for more out of their career, and willing to assist in the development. The company is still in its infancy, thus this is a golden opportunity for the right candidate to get in on the ground floor and grow with a company that has endless possibilities. Once set-up is complete and funding is secured, you will become a full time employee and take over the reins of your department.
Applicants Must Meet The Following Requirements
- at least 5 years of onshore, in-house experience with an active exploration company
- ability to manage all operational aspects of an exploration company, including costs, contractors and RRC issues
- live in the Houston area or be willing to relocate
- possess a strong work ethic, sense of professionalism, and a respect for traditional values
- exhibit the patience and determination that is needed when working through the growing pains of a start-up company
Salary will be based on experience and what you can bring to the company. Partnership and profit sharing opportunities are also a possibility. We will be generous to those who work hard and help the company grow.
Applicants should submit their resume, salary expectations, and a brief letter of their ideas and directions for a developing company.
Start-up oil and gas exploration company based in Houston, Texas.