|Location||Covington, United States|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
- Must have Engineering Degree
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- 10 years of Petroleum Engineering experience
- Offshore project experience
- Provides subject matter expertise in reservoir engineering; production engineering; well performance evaluation and improvement; field development planning; operations; and production facilities.
- Able to be an effective technical mentor for new employees.
- Contributes senior level engineering and mentoring experience.
- Participates as member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for prudent reservoir management of the assets and development of a portfolio of opportunities.
- Key responsibilities include Horizons Mentoring, Business DA for acquisitions, Strategic reserves management, production forecasting (AIS), and resource to reserves to production opportunity identification and maturation (IOR).
Job Type: Contract
- Covington, LA
- Petroleum Engineering: 10 years