|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2016|
- Collect, enter, and set up Well and network modelling
- Validate and fine tune well and network models
- Configure and operate online asset optimization software for real-time optimization center
- Work with asset team of Reservoir, production, operation engineers for real-time optimization
- Work with customer Automation group to validate field data mapped correctly to wells
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Well and Network Modeling QC/QA
- Deploying offline i-DO BAB project
- Job will evolve to other asset deployments and to bringing i-DO online at customer location
- Work in real-time center providing guideline and assistance with asset optimization tools from WFT.
- Troubleshoot network and well models
- Assistance in RTOC project (assessment phase)
- Work on other WFT software deployment projects
- Work to develop expertise in various Artificial Lift Technologies
- Job may require you to do training in WellFlo or other scientific software products.
- Represent WFT in front of the customer.
- Petroleum engineering, chemical engineer, reservoir engineer
- Knowledge of nodal analysis and network modelling software.
- ReO, WellFlo, Prosper, Gap, Pipesim, Olga, Hysys, Pertel
- Capability to work within a project structure
- Strong “Team” player in a collaborative environment
- Eventual ability to train other engineers
- Field software deployment experience
- Petroleum engineering, chemical engineer, or reservoir engineer
- Field experience
- Software project deployment
- Use of well modelling software tools