|Location||Dallas, United States|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||4|
Walker Elliott is working with a small private E&P group in Dallas that is seeking an Operations Engineer. This group is impressively hedged and well regarded by the banking institutions. Their current focus is in a specific shale assets so unconventional shale experience is a must. This will report to the Completions/Production Manager.
- Report to the Completions/Production Manager and work with the post-drilling team
- Assist in the team's completions program
- Advise on optimal production methods such as implementing artificial and compressions
- Maintain regulatory and compliance
- 4-10 years max experience
- BS in Petroleum of Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Excel and WellView
- Must have recent unconventional shale basin experience
Unfortunately this client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.