|Date Posted||March 28, 2018|
We have an urgent openings for one of our prestigious client PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT for OMAN Location.
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with deep specialization and expertise in organizing worldwide recruitment drives. We have successfully hosted numerous drives globally. We expertise and are familiar with working in multicultural and Multilanguage global world. Thus we are able to identify venues for international drives, which results in maximum applicant turn outs and least visa hassles. We enjoy strong branding image as recruitment agency worldwide and have hosted successful campaign one after another.
Our client's details:
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) is the leading exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman. We deliver the majority of the country's crude oil production and natural gas supply, but above all we focus on delivering excellence, growth and sustainable value creation within and well beyond our industry.
Job Title: Stratigrapher (Micropalaeontologist)
• PhD/M.Sc. in Micropaleontology with minimum of 8 years' experience as a stratigrapher/palaeontologist in a commercial environment (oil and gas operator and/or service company/consultant).
• Expert understanding of biostratigraphy methods, principles and applications.
• Extensive laboratory sample preparation experience and expertise.
• Expert understanding of Mesozoic and Cenozoic micropalaeontology, systematics and taxonomy.
• Demonstrates coaching skills gained from 'on the job' training of junior staff.
• Ability to integrate relevant stratigraphy subsurface data to derive a stratigraphic framework.
• Ideally knowledge of Oman/Arabia regional geology and stratigraphy.
• Good understanding of exploration and development business issues/drivers.
Job Location: Oman