|Location||Plano, United States|
|Date Posted||October 11, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
Managing Reservoir Engineer
Juno Energy III, LLC is a private equity funded E&P company in Plano, TX. Juno is an established and experienced operator, with a nine year track record of success in identifying and developing oil and gas assets. With strong resources and committed leadership, the Company is poised to grow rapidly around its current footprint in West Texas and beyond.
Juno Energy is currently seeking a Managing Reservoir Engineer in our Plano, TX office. This position is responsible for planning and directing all aspects of engineering regarding the identification, evaluation, and development of oil and gas reserves within the company. This position will also oversee the process of estimating, assessing, and planning oil and gas production and development projects. This position will manage the reservoir engineering function, as well as function as a working engineer.
The primary duties of this position include:
- Perform field studies with technical team to identify opportunities for increasing production and adding reserves through workovers, development drilling, and improved recovery projects.
- Work with technical team to manage waterfloods. Develop reservoir management plans as needed and assist with surveillance/monitoring and balancing patterns.
- Generate production forecasts and estimate associated reserves to quantify present value and justify project economics for capital investments.
- Work with senior management and technical team to evaluate potential acquisition of assets. Need skills to work on marketed assets as well as identify and evaluate properties which are not being sold on the open market (unsolicited evaluations).
- Responsible for generating and maintaining corporate reserves working with 3rd party engineering firms. Also, work with bank engineers to obtain and support the corporate bank lending amount.
- Manage reservoir engineering staff.
Juno Energy provides competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, and paid time off.
Qualifications for this position include:
· Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related field.
· 10+ years relevant experience.
· Permian basin / Waterflooding experience
· Experience with acquisitions and business development preferred.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with Aries software a plus