|Date Posted||September 4, 2017|
Education: Preferable under graduate degree in Geology
Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant field experience
- Is responsible for collecting geological data, reporting, and log production for the customer.
- Provides full and timely communication with the customer regarding information in drilling parameters, gas, geology and formation pore pressure evaluation
- Interprets logging information including, the occurrence and composition of any oil and / or gas shows
- gathers drilled cuttings at defined depth intervals, washes, dries and describes cuttings, and prepares these cuttings for shipment to the customer.
- produces a formation evaluation log (Litholog) and geological evaluation report, ensuring data is accurate, and meets all client requirements
- is proactive in ensuring quality control of the log and geological evaluation
- ensures a clean work area and is responsible for good housekeeping during all phases of the operation