|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||August 1, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||2|
In this position you will have the responsibility for the processing, analysis and interpretation of optical fiber and electronic sensor acquired data for our North American operations. You will be part of the US team based in Houston and the data processing team split between Houston and Stavanger, so travel must be expected and you will maintain dialogue with the stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure high service quality and on time deliverables.
Your role will be both challenging and rewarding and will have direct influence on the development and delivery of innovative data solutions. It is important that you are able to work independently with minimal supervision and display creativity and good problem solving skills to your workflow.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Maintain all HSEQ standards as set forth by company policy and customer contracts and ensure personal safety and the safety of others at all times.
- Manage assigned projects, ensuring that time schedules and deliverables are met.
- Participate in customer discussions focusing on identifying their challenges and applications and demonstrating how Ziebel can solve their needs.
- Prepare for the pre-planning of upcoming jobs, including feasibility studies.
- Engage in planning and development sessions with the Operations team before, during and post job, in order to capture key data acquisition highlights and ensure all necessary data is acquired and delivered to meet the objectives of each job and deliver a high quality service.
- Deliver real time support and customer follow-up with focus on fast turnaround time of the quick look analysis and subsequent reports.
- Prepare and deliver post job analysis and customer deliverables, including: Production profiling with multiphase flow; Injection profiling; Completion efficiency; Gas lift performance and Well integrity.
- Prepare and give internal and external technical presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interpretation mindset, curious to unravel the answers contained in the data.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for doing the job right.
- Communicates clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and obtains clarification when necessary.
- Is able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Treats people with respect, works ethically and with integrity.
- The ability to focus on repetitive tasks in order to get the job done.
- Fluent in technical English, both verbally and written.
- Clean driving license and ability to travel overseas.
- Must be a US citizen or possess a valid visa to work in the US.