|Location||Houston, United States|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Mid-sized E&P company in Houston seeking a Lead Reservoir Engineer. Our client is actively engaged in unconventional shale plays across the US. They have increased production throughout the year and are looking to add to their current team.
- Conduct/lead field studies supported by reservoir modelling and simulation
- Reservoir analysis
- Provide s upport for field production forecasts and reserve estimation
- Reservoir fluid studies
- Petrophysical data
- 10+ years of experience
- Must have strong reservoir modeling and simulation experience
- Must have US Unconventional shale experience
- Minimum Bachelor's in Petroleum Engineering or related degree
Client cannot provide sponsorship at this time.
All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered.