|Date Posted||June 14, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||10|
COMPANY: INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS COMPANY
POSITION: LEAD RESERVOIR ENGINEER
Location: SHENZHEN, CHINA
Due to expansion in E&P activities, an established International Oil & Gas Company is seeking to resource an experienced Lead Reservoir Engineer.
This is a newly created key senior role within the organisational structure and this will certainly offer career potential.
Summary of Role
- Provision of Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering expertise to Companys Asset Team.
- Provides Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering expertise to team members in the region for evaluating company operated and non-operated properties and new venture projects to maintain and increase company profits. Determines recoverable reserves for the region using various analytical methods, ensures joint venture operations are exploring and developing properties to obtain maximum reserves.
- Represents Company at Technical Committee Meetings, workshops, farm out presentations and industry technical conferences to ensure that Company?s strategic, technical aims are met.
- Review and analyse results of various reservoir engineering studies for dedicated assets to identify and/or optimize field and/or additional development plans.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- BSc Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related disciplines.
- 10 - 15 years' experience in Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering function, preferably with both large and small oil & gas companies.
- Team work participation with geoscience, finance, and engineering
- Knowledge of PEEP Economic modelling would be advantageous
- Familiarity with relevant software applications
- Planning and organising to be used to develop the production database, the regional reserve system and keeping abreast of daily operations.
- Computer literacy in engineering and Microsoft products (Excel, Access and Word) critical for reserve estimates, the reserve and production database system, and monitoring of working interest properties.
- Experience of working on offshore field developments
- Fluent written and spoken English
The appointee will be invited to join the Companys Chinese permanent staff payroll. The importance of this key role will be reflected in the salary and benefits package. Relocation allowance.
Interviews As soon possible - Interview will shortly be held.
On receipt of your response, detailed client information / job description / employment terms will be forwarded.