|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||15|
Role Purpose as a Lead Reservoir Engineer:
- Provides hands on reservoir engineering activities within Company assets and/or new business opportunities to ensure proper implementation of development plans designed to optimize or improve ultimate recovery. Includes initiating and guiding in Improved/Enhanced Hydrocarbon (HC) Recovery pilot programs, reservoir monitoring, and field development studies to determine medium and long - term implications of different depletion options;
- Defines and implements quality control and quality assurance standards for all reservoir engineering activities within subsurface team. Recommending major / new development / recovery projects and advising management as to the optimum exploitation plans or development strategies;
- Must work in an integrated team, maintaining open and effective communication, and is required to have a working knowledge and strategic overview of Improved Recovery projects from screening to implementation stage. Candidate should demonstrate critical thinking abilities with an eagerness to deliver tasks in a timely and proactive manner.
Our client is looking for a Lead Reservoir Engineer meeting the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Petroleum / Reservoir Engineering. A Master’s degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum 15 year of experience in the reservoir engineering which at least 5 years (on the job experience) in EOR / IOR projects would be required.