|Location||Denver, United States|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
Accountable for leading a cross functional team that is responsible for building, appraising, managing, evaluating, implementing projects, processes and operations.
- Manage technical team that identifies, evaluates and manages/plans projects
- Build and manage a cross functional team production team.
- Lead teams to ensure effective analysis of development planning, reserve adds, well performance, wellwork procedures, completion planning, work overs, cost analysis, etc.
- Able to build and understand project economics, rank projects, and able to make key assumptions to establish creditable forecasts. Gather costs, etc. from various groups
- Institute strategy and criteria for projects, groups and/or Business Unit
- Ensure application of learning received from look backs and be able to do competitor analysis and apply best practices
- Manages, directs and supervises team
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Typically requires 5 years of production engineering experience. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in oil and gas industry
- In depth understanding of sub-surface (basic geology and fluid flow) and surface operations (flow methods, artificial lift, surface facilities)****
- Experience working the DJ Basin highly preferred
- MBA preferred
- Travel to field and be able to engage with workforce
- Occasional travel primarily to Houston, TX (Noble HQ)
- Normal office environment
- Trips to field operations
- Travel to other offices
- Job Title: * Lead Production Engineer
- Location: * Denver, CO, US
- Organization Name: * 6031 DJ Base Subsurface