|Date Posted||June 13, 2016|
|Min. Years Experience Required||5|
The Senior Reservoir Engineer is a key technical contributor who identifies solutions that are clearly relevant to client needs and that impact Weatherford business. Responsibilities include assisting with introduction of new technologies and answer products. Working in the arena of reservoir engineering but with a good understanding of other technical domains. A Senior Reservoir Engineer understands the interaction and overlap with other disciplines on multiple client projects, have strong teamwork, presentation, and people skills. Will be working face to face with clients and have the adaptability required to perform in a consulting services environment.
- Top Commitment to QHSSE.
- The collection and preparation of data for simulation models.
- Analysis of the input data for the GDM (DRO, analysis and processing of the RPT, PVT etc.).
- Analysis of the current state of development of the field.
- Create and adapt constantly-acting hydrodynamic model.
- Creation and calculation of predicted field development options and forecast scenarios.
- Geo-steering on 3D hydrodynamic model, updating the model in real-time (Tempest, Eclipse).
- Offering optimal solutions for further development.
- Planning RPM system, cyclic flooding.
- Planning GTM: recommendations for BSA, etc .
- Making reports and presentations based on the work performed, projects for customer.
- Participation in seminars and scientific sessions, including at the customer's.
- Participation in the preparation for tenders (preparation of presentations, business correspondence, etc.).
- Any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor within the allotted time to work, provided that they are reasonable, meet the requirements of the efficient conduct of business, comply with safety standards, and the employee is competent enough to perform them.
- University Degree.
- User certificate of special software for creating reservoir simulation models (Tempest, Eclipse, etc.);
- User certificate of special software for analysis of development plan and creating maps (ResView, etc.).
- User certificate of special software for creating PVT models (PVTx, PVTsim).
- Minimum of 5 year relevant Reservoir Engineering experience.