|Date Posted||September 13, 2015|
|Min. Years Experience Required||0|
|Must Already Have Work Rights||Yes|
Junior Reservoir Engineer (f/m)
- Work within integrated reservoir studies teams.
- Provide support to Asset and Field Clusters in production monitoring, and production analysis and optimization.
- Identify field development and improvement opportunities
- Calculate hydrocarbon-in-place and reserves estimations.
- Involved in development and redevelopment studies of water flood, heavy-oil, and enhanced oil recovery projects.
- Carry out reservoir modeling and simulation, decline and risk analysis.
Your responsibilities: / Ihre Aufgaben:
- A university degree in Engineering, preferably in Petroleum Engineering, or any other related discipline.
- 0 to 3 years of Reservoir Engineering: reservoir evaluation, and field development.
- Fluent in Romanian.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional, multi-cultural team.
- Possess good knowledge in the use of the industry standard reservoir engineering software.
We offer you:
The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company.
Place of work: Bucharest, Romania